Gus/Millivolt/Anode Portable Anode current distribution measurement tool
It is a portable tool that measures anode current distribution.
- One person does all the measurements
- Reducing workload
- Greater and faster reaction possibilities in case of anode problems
- Automatic data transfer
- Make earlier corrections if the accuracy of the anode setting is not good enough.
- Make corrections if the insertion of the anode is too high
- Make corrections of the metal curvature
- Identify quickly which anodes that picks a lot of amperage and transfer the information to the process control system
- Reducing health risk factors for your staff in the pot room
- And much more...